Excalibur Dehydrator 9 Tray with Timer
Model 4926T. This reliable dehydrator is perfect for expanding your raw food recipe repertoire. 9 trays and 26 hour timer. Perfect for families or the person who loves to create lots of wonderful dehydrated raw food. This is the most popular model.
• Adjustable thermostat 41°C – 74°C / 105°F – 165°F.
• Trays 38cm x 38cm, 600 watts.
• Dimensions: 32cm h x 43cm w x 48cm d.
• Available in Black
• Domestic 5 Year Limited Warranty Home Units
• Commercial 1 Year Limited Warranty Business Units
• Case is polycarbonate.
• Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heating/drying combination on the market.
• 9 large polycarbonate trays and screens. Mesh screens are BPA free. 35cm x 35cm each
• 26 hour timer lets you set and forget. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
• Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
• 16cm fan, 600 watts.
• Made in USA
• Preserves fruits, vegetables and herbs – Quickly and easily
• Makes fun and flavourful fruit rolls that are good for you
• Ideal for home crafts
• Saves money on your food bills
• Eliminates preservatives and additives
• Eliminates excess salt and fillers
• Let’s you say “No More Junk Food”
Included with all Dehydrators:
Dehydrator Guide – Handy 14cm x 21.6cm 28 page book is a complete guide to using your Excalibur. Packed with food preparation tips, reconstitution, complete ‘how to’ drying guide for 50 fruits and vegetables plus fruit rolls, jerky, yogurt and more. Illustrated. Soft cover.
Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology – Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER & SAFER:
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening,” a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – a perfect environment for yeast, mold, and bacteria growth.
Excalibur’s Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave™ Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mold, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
Parallexx® Horizontal Airflow – FAST, EVEN dehydration:
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
Buy re-usable Paraflexxx Sheets to go with your Dehydrator!