This raw coconut & almond crunch ice cream is decadent and indulgent, but it is dairy free, refined sugar free and made with all natural ingredients.
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked 2 hours
- Meat from one young thai coconut
- Water from one young thai coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon of coconut extract
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup of dark raw agave syrup or yacon syrup
- 3 squirts stevia
- 1 tablespoon organic non GMO soy lecithin granules
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup soaked and rinsed almonds, chopped
Put all ingredients in a blender except the almonds and blend until smooth. Fold in chopped almonds and then pour into a container and place in the freezer to firm up. Alternatively you could chill then process through an ice-cream maker for a less dense finish.