This Creamy Zucchini & Celeriac Soup is a great winter dish. Delicious served in warm bowls. Serves 4.
- 1/4 white onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 celeriac, roughly chopped
- 2T fresh dill or 1T dried dill
- 1T white miso paste
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 2T lemon juice
- 1t himalayan crystal salt
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- 2T flax seed oil
- 1t garlic powder
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1C filtered water, more to thin if necessary
- smoked paprika & fresh herbs to garnish
Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend with 1 cup of filtered water. Adjust to taste and desired thickness. Serve in a soup bowl garnished with a dusting of smoked paprika and a sprinkle of fresh herbs. If it’s winter time you may warm the soup up on the stove, simply place in a pot and stir gently over low heat, remove just before the first wisp of steam rises. Serve in warm bowls.