Curious about getting your health kick started with plant based eating but don’t know where to start? Then this workshop is for you!
Discover the amazing health benefits of switching to plant based / raw vegan foods and indulge your taste buds while learning how to prepare some simple, yet delicious dishes.
Learn how to incorporate some of the awesome superfoods we use for optimal health, get the know how on dairy free & gluten free alternatives, how to make the perfect green smoothie and WAAAY more. Be inspired to get your journey started!
- The Perfect Green Smoothie
- Home Made Almond Milk
- Medicinal Mushroom Cacao Elixr
- Mango Chia Dream with Blue Majik Cashew Yoghurt
- Rocket, Pear & Walnut Salad with “Goat’s” Cheese
- Superfood Cookies with Raw Chocolate
Venue, Date & Time
- Date: Saturday 13 October 2018. 11am – 2pm
- Venue: Balgowlah, NSW 2093
Only $149 inc GST
This class is hugely popular and always sells out so get in quick!
• Grab a copy of The Raw Food Kitchen Book during workshop time too!
What you need to bring:
- A pen to write with
- Card if you would like to buy products on the day.
- An appetite for delicious, nutritious food!
If you’re coming by public transport from the city get the 247 from Carrington Street, change at Neutral Bay and get on the 143 or 144 to Manly. Stop at the Sydney Road, Condamine intersection. Specific directions and details of how to get to us will be sent to you in an email closer to the time. There is free on street all day parking at the rear of our building if you are coming by car.
Email [email protected] or call 0412 146 444 during normal office hours and I’ll be happy to help. We look forward to seeing you there!
Get in quick as places are strictly limited!
Everything is wheat free, dairy free and refined sugar free!*
*excludes nut allergies.