It's Time To Welcome In The New Year Differently
- Ready to de-stress and unwind?
- Ready for some support to achieve your health goals?
- Ready to give yourself the gift of health and well-being over the silly season?
- Ready to reset eating habits?
- Ready to re-build your body, mind and soul from a cellular level?
- Want to launch into 2018 feeling better than ever?
Join Our New Years Detox Retreat And...
• Drop into a safe nurturing space where time is created to re-connect to YOU, to nourish YOU.
• Be supported daily with your detox coaches Emily McBurnie & Amanda Brocket as we guide you gently into resetting your body, mind & soul on a deep level.
• Enjoy a delicious juice feast fast & healing raw vegan foods while cleansing & renewing.
• We gently guide you to learn how to uncover & embody the best version of YOU for 2018 and beyond.
• Gain an intimate understanding of the importance of detox with workshops, yoga, healing treatments, meditation, detox supplements & more.
• Develop self-enquiry and loving kindness with the opportunity to release stored physical and emotional toxins.
• Reconnect to your body as you begin to experience an upgrade to feeling lighter and clearer, all the while soaking up the lush tropical setting.
• Say goodbye to food cravings, unhealthy habits, niggly health issues & those pesky few kilos.
• Continue the shift with a renewed sense of well-being and the ‘know how’ on creating delicious raw vegan foods at home and take home recipes.
• Feel the nurturing energy that is Bali with our special team of healers & massage therapists
Join Our New Years Retreat and Receive...
All Juices, Smoothies & Delicious Plant Based Meals
Walking Tour of The Ridge
Water Blessing Ceremony
1 x Balinese Massage, 1 x Colonic, 1 x Detox Kit & 1 X Healing Treatment
Daily Morning & Evening Yoga & Meditation
NYE Sound Healing Concert & Balinese Dance
Airport Pick Up & Accommodation at Pondok Cocoa
Daily 'How To' Workshops, Take Home Recipes, & Ongoing Support From Our Facilitators
About Pondok Cocoa Retreat Centre:
Pondok Cocoa Retreat is nestled in the village of Kedewatan, a short drive north of central Ubud and close to the sacred Ayung River, the beautiful Tjampuhan River and Ridge.
Pondok Cocoa is also approximately 10 minutes to Penestanan, the healing hub of Ubud, where we have some holistic treatments scheduled for you.
The convenience of the location combines with the therapeutic benefits of the natural surrounds, making Pondok Cocoa’s privacy perfect for retreat.
Massage rooms, pool and open pavilions and break out spaces make it the perfect setting for dropping in to slowing down, resting and healing.
Feel at home with the neutral decor and comfy beds.
About Your Facilitators
Emily drowned when she was 3 and was dead for 11 minutes. When she returned to her physical body she had gifts that enabled her to connect with spirits, heal, and intuitively tune into people in distress.
Born in the Australian Outback, Emily comes from a long line of healers and psychics. She grew up wandering the caves of Ayers Rock, the waterfalls of Kakadu National Park and the underground opal mines in Central Australia.
She has travelled the world leading workshops, presenting at festivals, hosting retreats and teacher training some of the world’s most gifted Yogis.
Emily teaches many lineages including Yin Yoga, Restorative Hot Stone, Kundalini, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Meditation. Her teacher’s personal mentors were Iyengar, Jois and Yogi Bhajan.
Based in Ubud, Bali Emily is a former newsreader and journalist, who is now a popular Yoga Writer, currently working on two books about her path to Enlightenment, Manifestation and a TEDX talk about manifesting a life without heartbreak.
Emily has a permanent Yoga teaching position in Mumbai, India where she trains with local healers and energy workers, but Bali is always calling, and Emily tries to spend as much time in this magical country as possible.
Amanda shares the power of healing and transforming the body, mind and soul, through plant based eating by teaching and inspiring others to reconnect to and love their bodies, learn what it means to feel truly nourished, gain more energy and vitality and change the way we think about the word “diet”.
Amanda is a qualified Raw Food Teacher, Chef, Coach and published author.
Amanda has a strong interest in detox having dedicated the last 8 years of her life to detoxing, healing and upgrading the body, through various healing modalities that include detox strategies, body work and energetic healing.
Her personal journey has given her a deep understanding of what’s required to detox and heal the body naturally for optimal well being.
Amanda loves hosting events, chef courses, workshops and retreats in Sydney and Bali, as well as offering transformational online programs.
$2490 INCLUSIVE* TWIN SHARE. PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE.
Experience All This And More…
From herein the author, Emily McBurnie, and The Raw Food Kitchen are one and the same. The techniques and advice described in this retreat represent the opinions of the author based on her experience.
The author expressly disclaims any responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a result of using any of the techniques, recipes or recommendations suggested herein. If in any doubt, or if requiring medical advice, please contact the appropriate health professional.
The user of this retreat assumes all responsibility and risk for any injury, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by using any information described here on in. This retreat should not be attempted during pregnancy; however, it is an ideal as a preconception program.
While fasting is a safe and healthy practice for the majority of people, we don’t recommend it for those with critical heart conditions, diabetes, or chronic conditions such as cancer (especially those actively undergoing oncology treatments).
Booking is fully refundable less 20% booking fee up until 30 days out from the retreat date.
If you wish to cancel after this period, your payment and place will be forfeit.
Please notify us immediately if you have food intolerances and have booked this retreat.
No transfers between retreats. We look forward to seeing you with us for an amazing transformational journey!
* itinerary subject to change slightly